Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer, and you’ll especially see a lot of deviled eggs around Easter. (You need to find a way to use all those Easter eggs!) We’re always looking for creative ways to put a new spin on a popular food option. It’s even better when you can make it appetizing or healthy for kids, too. Here are our ideas for making a different type of “deviled eggs.”
- Pickles! Cut up little pieces of pickle and fill it up!
- Cheese. This will be a popular option among kids.
- Bacon. Isn’t everything better with bacon?
- Salsa. We especially recommend making your own mango or pineapple salsa.
- Jelly or Jam. It’s actually not bad. Try it.
- Ham. Yep, a new way to have ham and eggs.
- Corn. Those little pieces will fit in great.