S’MORES! Graham cracker, chocolate, and roasted marshmallow…a classic for sure. We’ve taken this traditional favorite and provided it with a new twist. Actually with a dozen new twists.
- Inside Out S’more: Same great ingredients, but try sticking the chocolate inside the marshmallow. This helps melts the chocolate a tad more than the layered approach.
- Peanut Butter Cup S’more: Perhaps you’ve tried this version before. A simple exchange brings an added flavor.
- Fruit S’more: Add a burst of fruit flavor. Banana and strawberry worked well.
- M&Ms S’more: This works best as a variation on Inside Out S’mores. How many M&Ms will fit inside a marshmallow?
- Pretzel S’more: Add some salty to your sweet.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly S’more: Smear some peanut butter on one graham cracker, jelly on another, and smash your marshmallow in between. Two childhood classics in one.
- Nutella S’more: I’d add this ingredient to all of the other s’mores!
- Powdered Doughnut S’more: I remember trying to roast these over the campfire when I was younger. I don’t recommend it. But adding a roasted marshmallow instead is a bonus.
- Oreo S’more: Marshmallow is like a quadruple stuffed Oreo.
- Chocolate Chip S’more: Even if you are out of chocolate bars, I bet you have some chocolate chips on hands
- Cookie Dough S’more: Try replacing the graham cracker or the chocolate with cookie dough. You’ll be pleased with both variations.
- Tropical S’more: Mango brings freshness to the treat. You could also add a layer of coconut.
Kick you summer off with traditional s’mores. Then mix it up a bit. Try some of these ideas, or better yet, make your own s’mores buffet at your next campfire!